We also explain how you can review and update your personal information and how you can contact us if you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices.
What Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect two types of information from you: (1) personally identifiable information that you provide to us when you make a purchase or sign up for our newsletter and (2) non-personally identifiable information, which is collected automatically as you browse our website.
Personally, identifiable information can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. We collect this information when you make a purchase from us or sign up for our newsletter.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
• To process your purchase or subscription, including to send you confirmation of your purchase or subscription.
• To send you our newsletter if you have signed up to receive it.
• To respond to your questions or comments.
• To improve our website and ensure that content is presented most effectively for you and your device.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
• To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
With Whom We Share Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties. We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, and order fulfilment. These third parties only have access to your personally identifiable information to the extent necessary to perform their services on our behalf.
We may also share your information as required or permitted by law, such as in response to a subpoena or similar legal process or in order to protect the rights or property of Danya's Carpet Cleaning or our customers.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
• To enable our website to function correctly.
• To collect information about how you use our website, including which pages you visit and what links you click on.
• To personalize our website and provide you with custom-tailored content.
• To provide you with targeted advertising based on your interests.
• To monitor and analyze our website traffic.
You can control cookies and similar technologies through your web browser settings. Please note that if you disable cookies and similar technologies, you may not be able to take full advantage of our website.
Reviewing and Updating Your Personal Information
You can review and update the personally identifiable information you have provided us by logging into your account on our website. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to your personally identifiable information.
If you want to unsubscribe from our newsletter, you can follow the instructions included in each newsletter.